Wednesday, December 30, 2015

12/30/2015 (T-2days) Intro

I've been wanting to start a blog for a while but have found the task of figuring it all out to be rather daunting and haven't managed to get it off the ground yet. So, with the new year coming, I figured it is the perfect time to challenge myself to the daily task of writing a 365 Day blog. Since I have no experience at this, I figured I'd just go ahead and start, learn as I go and see what how it evolves. If I accomplish nothing more than merely creating a daily practice of writing, then that, in and of itself will be useful. But I sense it will evolve into something more and I look forward to the journey. So..please, bear with me as I explore the world of blogging, and feel free to follow along if you'd like. Thank you...much Love and Light <3 




1 comment:

  1. You're an inspiration and a truly beautiful soul. I look forward to following your journey. Thanks for sharing it with all of us.

    ReplyDelete