Monday, April 11, 2016

4/11/2016 (Day 102) Walking With the Energies of the 11

I took a bus to get to my M.I.N.D. training in Turners Falls this morning. I found myself with almost an hour of time to kill, just as I had on the very first day that this group had met, back on the 11th of January. And, just as I had on that day, I decided to take a stroll down by the river. Being that I always pay attention to such things, I found it amusing that it was, once again, the 11th of the month, and I once again found myself unexpectedly walking around here, where I am bound to encounter many ghosts and glean some insights, as I had on the 11th of January when I began the 12 week M.I.N.D. training.

I wrote about the Power of 11 here: http://amiehyson.blogspot.com/2016/01/1112016-day-11-power-of-11-women.html.) 

It wasn't planned that I should find myself walking around in downtown Turners Falls on this 11th day of April. I hadn't realized that I had not yet arranged for a ride to group and would have to take the bus until 11:33 p.m. last night (here we have another 11 and master number 33...I always try to pay attention these things...the Universe loves to send us signs when we  are paying attention). When I realized I'd have to take the bus and that I would be early, I got excited about having the chance to take a walk in my pretty little hometown prior to meeting with our group of 11 amazing women on this 11th day of April. 

 Heading down by the Discovery Center to the bike path along the river...the picture doesn't really show all the cool angles and juxtaposition of everything as I had hoped it would. 

 These stairs to the fence, across from...
 ...the door with no stairs to it are interesting.
 The rainy day didn't dampen my mood. 

If you look past the foreground, you can see the trees littering the far bank of the river, tossed there like discarded matches carried by the might Connecticut...Gaia's all mighty power is so incredible! (I wish I had a better zoom on my camera for this shot...lol)  
 The lovely Gill-Montague Bridge
I was just walking along, in the moment, enjoying the walk while taking in the beauty of the river and all of the coming to Life happening around me. I really wasn't even thinking about my past until I left to head back up street and I came to this spot (below pic), at the corner of L and 2nd streets and...wait! OMG...I just realized as I was writing this!!! L and 2nd streets??? 2 Ls....kind of like an 11...lmao...too funny...IDK, maybe I'm reaching, but it does make for an amusing synchronicity to ponder. (Oh, and also just noticed as I was looking at this, how the crosswalks in the two pics below look like 11s too...lol). 
So, I got to this intersection , and suddenly I was the 9 year old girl again who had recently moved here...and I remembered the ''bee hive,'' which was a giant apartment building that used to stand across this street (above pic) where I would go to visit my new friend, Charlene, the first one I'd made, after we'd moved here in 1974.
 We lived down this way a bit, next to my cousins at 91 Second Street...sweet, simple times. 
I would walk this way to Unity Park where I spent endless hours on the swings and merry go round...I was filled with nostalgia for that innocence of childhood. For that time before the world was tainted by "drugs and sex and rock and roll," before I learned to smoke cigarettes and started smoking pot (which happened for the first time at the same Unity Park, under the band shelter when I was 12, after we'd moved ''up on the hill" when I was in 7th grade). And, prior to ever having taken that first sip of ''Brass Monkey," getting drunk (which, ironically, also would end up happening on this same street, when I was 13) and developing what would turn out to be a 20 year long love affair with alcohol. Or losing my virginity...which, you guessed it, also happened on 2nd street, the night before Easter, of my 17th year. WOW...I hadn't realized before today that ALL of those things happened in that same area...to which I also have a strong past life connection...but, that's a story for another time. Very interesting....lol!.
And, prior to all the alcoholic men I tried so hard to Love for so many years, in my late teens/twenties and thirties...like the one who lived it this building. Men who were too broken to know how to love in the way I so desperately thought I needed for all those years. Back before all that... 
I thought of this girl, whom I had accidentally found in a photo collection online one night and realized was my 9 year old self, back in 1974 (What are the chances of having found that online by accident? Lol). And, I recalled her innocence and her enthusiasm and her lack of fear and worry and her belief that she could do and be whatever she dreamed of. And, I welcomed her innocence and exuberance and her wholeness and enthusiasm, her fearlessness and her imagination into my NOW. And, I allowed her vulnerability to open me to experiencing the rest of this 11 day with the open heart of my younger self. And I knew that, through all that she'd gone through that tarnished her in this life, that her Light remained, and that I AM blessed to be here NOW to reclaim her Light and to allow it to re-emerge and shine forth into this bright and beautiful world once more! 


No comments:

Post a Comment