Sunday, April 24, 2016

4/24/2016 (Day 115) Abundant Grammy Time

 Lots of Grammy time the past few days. I cannot express how thankful I am to have this precious child in my life! She is my greatest blessing and my biggest joy, and I love her with all my heart. When my daughter was pregnant, other women would say with a knowing look in their eyes, ''oh, so you're going to be a grandmother, huh? Well, let me tell you, it is just the best thing EVER! Just you wait and see!" And I would say, ''oh yes, I'm very excited...I know it's going to be awesome!" And then she was born and suddenly I KNEW what that look was all about, and I KNEW what they meant, by ''just you wait and see" because all of sudden EVERYTHING in my world looked brighter simply because she was in it...and the Love and Joy I have felt in heart since she has come into my life is like nothing I have ever known before. I am Thankful beyond measure <3


 (Almost) always a pure delight
 She was not at all cranky...despite this look...lol
 "I'm a superhero baby!!!"
 She picked out the scarf <3
Playing next door...



 Bubble stuff!!! 




 2 Silly gooses! (with Jake next door)

 Mmmmm...chocolate! (Phe LOVES chocolate...will often say to me,
"I need chocolate Miema"...she ''needs'' it rather than ''wants'' it...lol) 


 Coloring...


Boy am I tired...lol. 

2 comments:

  1. ♡ her so much, and Amie I am honored to be abke to read all yoyr blogs they are amazingly written and melts mi heart ♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Daneille! Means the world to me to know <3 Love you kiddo!!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete