Friday, March 11, 2016

3/11/2016 (Day 71) Exploring Past Lives


Even as a kid, I was always fascinated with the idea of reincarnation and past lives. It kind of seems like I've always known that we live multiple lifetimes, and it was never really something I didn't see as true. I remember when the movie ''The Reincarnation of Peter Proud" came out. I was ten. Part of the movie was filmed in Springfield, Massachusetts, so it was really hyped around here and everyone was talking about it. Maybe that's why I feel as though I've always known about reincarnation. Although, I didn't see the movie until it came out on tv a few years later. I remember being kids and playing this game I made up where one of us would lie down and close our eyes, and someone would rub their temples and tell them a story. My stories would always involve my friends' past lives. And, I often had dreams of other time/places that seemed far too real to not have been something I had somehow experienced before. In the tenth grade, I was lucky enough to have had the chance to take a Psychic Lit class at my high school (I'd known about it since 7th grade and couldn't WAIT to take it my sophomore year). It was there that I learned about Past Life Regression.
Past Life Regression is a means of meditation and hypnosis used to assist a person in recovering memories of their past lifetime(s). The technique I use involves guided meditation to reach a deep state of relaxation, followed by a process of bringing the client back, through guide imagery, to whichever lifetime is currently activated in their frequency and in need of looking at at that time of the session.
In my experience with learning about my own past lives, I have learned to trust and allow the impressions and memories that come to me when I am drawn to a particular experience/idea/person/place/situation/etc, and in doing so, I have cultivated the ability to easily recall many of my past life experiences, and to uncover details that have helped me to more fully understand my experiences/wants/need/desires/drives/urges/relationships in this current incarnation. I find that whatever reason called me to explore that particular part of my Soul's history at that time, is longing for expression and/or healing in some capacity, and by listening and honoring my Soul, and by trusting my subconscious mind's expression of what it knows to be true from another time/space/reality, I am encouraging my Soul to further express it's truth and history and therefore able to more fully understand the entirety of my Eternal Being and to heal myself in this lifetime by releasing that which no longer serves me, and forgiving myself and others for all that might have befallen us during these other livetimes.

If you would like to know more about how you can learn more about your past lives or set up a reading, please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment