Monday, March 14, 2016

3/14/2016 (Day 74) Is a Past Life Calling???


I've had a lot of people ask me over the years how it is that I know so much about my past lives and how they might learn more about theirs...so I thought I'd talk a bit about that here. When I first started to recall past life memories, I thought perhaps I was just making it all up and tended to dismiss them as products of my over active imagination. As I mentioned in my entry on 3/11/16, I have always believed in reincarnation, and knew I'd lived other lives, but at first, when I started recalling actual memories, relationships and incidents, I doubted myself and didn't give it much merit. Then, in 1992 I had an experience that convinced me that what I believed to have been, was in fact true. I was given some information from Spirit, which included a couple of names which I researched and discovered evidence of in historical writings. As I was doing this research, when I began to read the few details I could find about the information I'd been given by Spirit, it was as if memories just started to come pouring forth, and before I knew it, I went from the few details I'd read, to knowing the whole story. I didn't know exactly how it was that I had manged to recall all the details, but I knew, in my Soul, that what I recalled was true and had happened in another lifetime I'd lived. In the meantime, there have been numerous experiences that have proven to me, beyond a shadow of a doubt, the validity of these recollections.
So, how do you know where to start if you want to know more about your own past lives? Well, one of the first things you need to do, is to learn to listen to the voice of your Soul's memory. How do you know when your Soul is talking to you? Well, the first clue is usually that it is persistent and often haunting. You might have a thought/feeling/urge that, for no logical reason, seems to invade your mind and/or body with a vengeance. Or perhaps, you meet someone and feel in inexplicable and unexplained draw toward and/or repulsion to that person, or maybe you are uncharacteristically affected by a place you visit or see images of...feeling like you've been there or need to go there or that there is something you simply must learn (remember) about this place. You might read an article and suddenly become driven to find out all you can about that particular topic/place/person/time/experience/etc. For me, when these things happen, it is like a compulsion of sorts...like something I couldn't stop myself from exploring, even if I tried. It is as if, once my Soul begins recalling what it longs for me to know, I am driven until I know all I need know about it.
Once your Soul begins talking to you, and you begin listening, the next thing you need to do is to trust what your Soul is telling you. I have learned that the more I trust the information I receive, the freer it flows to me. By allowing it to flow, unencumbered, I open to knowing and receiving more. Sometimes I will take the whatever I have and start writing as if it were happening now and simply allow the story to unfold. Or I will begin telling someone the parts of the story I already know to be true and find that, in the telling, more of the story has come forth each time I have told it. And I do not question these pieces as they flow forth into my consciousness any longer...I simply allow them to come to me trust that they are telling me a part of my story, and believe the teachings I glean from them in order to more fully understand the unfolding of my Soul's journey in this, and every moment.
For those who are interested in exploring their past lives, regression can be helpful way to begin the process. During a Past Life Regression session, the client is taken through a series of guided relaxation processes, in order to enable them to deeply relax, enabling them to gain access to their subconscious mind and tap into their Soul's memories of a past life with the assistance of someone who understands how our past lives relate to our present one, and can help them to more deeply connect with, and understand, how these lifetimes relate to one another. It is often the best way to begin the process of connecting with your past lives so that, once the ball gets rolling, and you know how to access the memories yourself, you can go on to do deeper work on your own.

If you're interested in knowing more about Past Life Regression and exploration, feel free to contact me. Have a great night <3

2 comments:

  1. Again with similarities...😊 I've known I had other lives since I was five... I knew things that my mom a New York city girl would never know about... Animals, horses, gardens, crafting.. And so many other experiences... My actual recall started happening when I was 10 .. In small ways... I met people I knew in other lives, some good experiences, and some bad...i pieced a few lives together by the time I was 18... But, I still wanted to know more.. And verify... (like you) that these weren't flights of fancy...i went to a reputable counselor and had a regression done... This helped me so much!! It was like piecing together a quilt.
    By the end of the session I understood so much about me... And why I had the relationships I had, my experiences, and a level of healing...from traumatic events...all this in one session. I wasn't completely healed but, it was definitely a huge help for me... I so recommend this if anyone wishes to do this!! 😊❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Hedy! I so love hearing about your journey! It's amazing what we can heal through understanding more of the entirety of our Soul's experience. <3

    ReplyDelete