Saturday, January 2, 2016

1/2/2016 (Day 2) Holding Light for Hope

As a Lightworker, part of my mission here is to help uplift the energies of our planet by anchoring in a Divine Light frequency code that enhances a more positive collective vibration on the planet. This has not always been an easy task and over the years, prior to understanding my role as a Lightworker, it took quite a toll on my health and well being. Not only, was I not in control of my own frequency; but also, I was unaware of and unable to regulate how I was affected by those around me. 

You see, most Lightworkers are also empaths, which means that we are incredibly sensitive to the energies of others...we naturally pick up on these energies merely by being in close proximity to other people. We literally feel what others are feeling inside of our our bodies as if we were feeling our own feelings. We experience their thoughts as if they we were thinking them ourselves. We can feel their physical and emotional discomfort as if it is our own. Since most empaths don't even know that they are empaths they have no clue why it is that they are suddenly bowled over with thoughts, feelings and emotions that make little sense to them and have no idea how to handle what they are thinking and/or feeling. 

I'm pretty sure that most people who suffer from social anxiety, are really just disregulated empaths who don't yet know about their gifts and haven't discovered how to harness them in order to stop their suffering. I know that was true for me. Once I learned that I was an empath and learned how to shield myself from taking on the unwanted energies of others, I stopped feeling anxious and exhausted by my encounters and I have found that I am now able to be in crowds without feeling completely overwhelmed and freaked out with anxiety. I no longer have to go home and take a nap after every social engagement and I have lost the desire to isolate and stay home where the only energies of "other" I have to deal with are those of my pets. In fact, I sometimes even look forward to being around lots of people (for a little while at least...lol).

Today I was immersed in the largest crowd I've been in in quiet a while. I went to see Senator Bernie Sanders, Presidential candidate, speak at UMass in Amherst. There were over 1700 people there. I have been a Bernie fan since 2012 when I began hoping that he would run for president and wished he were one of the candidates in that election. To me, Bernie is a kind of Lightworker in his own right (one with a system busting Indigo hue I believe...lol...a little Lightworker humor there). As I stood there in the cold outside of the Fine Arts Center, surrounded by hundreds of people who had come to see this great man speak, I listened to his message and felt into the crowd that surrounded me, and what I felt was a strong sense of hope, caring and connection that quickly overwhelmed me with emotion. My eyes filled with tears as I looked at this man, who I see as a beacon of light in the darkness of the politico-corporate machine that has high jacked our country and caters to the ultra rich at the expense of everything we hold dear. I allowed myself to fully tap into that hope and the positive energy of the crowd that surrounded me and, from the depths of my heart,  I sent out a strong plea to the Universe that this man be given the chance to lead us in making our country a place that serves ALL of us, not just the richest few. I felt a strong surge of power and overwhelming sensation of joy run through me as I allowed the energies to flow and I truly felt like I was a part of something historical and filled with a sense of political hope I have never known before. It felt magical to me and totally in alignment with the world that I want to live in. 

This energy seemed to be reflected in the behavior of the crowd in a way that I enjoyed witnessing. As I watched the people around me, I noticed that everyone was extremely cooperative and there was none of the territorial, pushy sort of crowd mentality energy that is usually present when that many people all want to see someone or something up front. There was zero elbowing or nudging energy present and everyone seemed to want to help others who couldn't get a good picture find a spot to get a good shot. It was really quite a lovely thing to witness and, again, felt totally in alignment with the kind of world I want to live in.

It truly is an exciting time of Awakening here on our beloved Gaia, and I, for one am enjoying the unfoldment of it all. Thanks for being here with me! Much Love and Light my friends <3 






No comments:

Post a Comment